Search for content in message boards

questions about unique minn hospital records

Replies: 2

questions about unique minn hospital records

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 6:05PM GMT
Classification: Query

1. One page has a person's full name, and then a series of dates (e.g. 10-14-20) and descriptions of tx made seemingly on an outpatient basis to adjust let braces etc. Should I just key in the patient name and the first date (the only information available.

2. The opposite page has a letter written to the state board of control with a date, stating that they had examined Kenneth Ekstrom today and that he is not in need for hospital tx, rather to be transferred to the State School at Faribault and he is being denied admission. Should I key his name and the date he was seen in the admittance or just ignore it?

3. The next image in the set has a list of treatments made such as those I discussed in #1 above, but no identifiable patient.

The opposite side of this page has another patient record. I'm assuming that for this one, I would only list one patient and still call the form a hospital record?

I've keyed many of these and this is the first time I've come across this scenario and didn't see it described in the Wiki. I've added a screen shot of issue #1 and 2 above.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GradyKayak 11 Feb 2013 1:05AM GMT 
katerimmer 11 Feb 2013 8:04AM GMT 
GradyKayak 11 Feb 2013 1:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions